The DBS WalkAndFollow tool expands the Flight Simulator X camera mechanism and provides a unique opportunity to freely walk around (without any limitations).
DBS WalkAndFollow is intended for users who have an interest in the challenges of Flight Simulator X scenery and taking screenshots (with an opportunity of saving "Point of interest") and exchanging these with other users. Also DBS WalkAndFollow expands work with simulator cameras (in virtual cockpit or in aircraft view) without simulator limitations of distance or angles and allows you to write changes of view points into camera definitions.
DBS Walk And Follow FSX Features:
Note: DBS WalkAndFollow can be used with Flight Simulator X SP2 and Flight Simulator X: Acceleration Pack. All previous version of Flight Simulator are not supported.
- Follow Mode: In this mode camera can be attached to the user aircraft (virtual cockpit and aircraft external view)
- Walk Mode: Free camera movement mode without limits of distance or altitude
- Variable camera movement speed (slow, normal and fast)
- Unlimited amount of custom viewpoints (POI) for Walk mode, that can be stored to external file for exchange
- Integrated simulator cameras from aircraft.cfg (virtual cockpit and aircraft external view)
- Three dimensional camera movement (cursor key and mouse movement used)
- Two modes of mouse movement (with Space key or with middle mouse button)
- Zoom mode
- Surface control mode (to prevent falling through ground surface)
- Info String
This product uses a method of post install activation. For instructions see the activation guide included with the package.