The CH-53E Super Stallion is used by US Marine Corps for amphibious assault, carrying heavy equipment and armament, and recovering disabled aircraft; also used by US Navy for vertical onboard delivery and recovery of damaged aircraft from aircraft carriers. The development of the CH-53E is based on the CH-53D. Improvements include the addition of a third engine to give the aircraft the ability to lift the majority of the Fleet Marine Force's equipment, improved main rotor blades and composite tail rotor blades. A dual digital automatic flight control system and engine anti-ice system give the aircraft an all-weather capability. The helicopter seats 37 passengers in its normal configuration and has provisions to carry 55 passengers with centerline seats installed.
- Accurate and detailed interior and exterior visual models and textures.
- Custom exterior and interior animations such as foldable rotor and pylon, ramp door, EAPS, extendable refuel probe, gauges and switches.
- Fully clickable dynamic virtual cockpit. Perfectly flyable from the VC.
- Many implemented systems such as EAPS, de-ice system, firefighting system, automatic flight control system
- Realistic flight dynamics
- Two variants with different paint schemes
- PDF manual and Paint kit