This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
Welcome to the beautiful Hunter Valley!
Cessnock airport is the third in the Orbx series of GA airports along the New South Wales Central Coast, and is an easy hop to YPEC Aeropelican or YWVA Warnervale. Boasting the introduction of the new FTX Aero technology for incredible detail on the ground, YCNK also comes with over 120km of wonderful 60cm/pixel photoreal imagery.
This has been one of Orbx's most popular airports since it was released, and for good reason - the feeling of 'being there' is unrivaled and the inclusion of ambient sounds for traffic, machinery, birdlife and other noises makes this truly a perfect home base for the GA flyer!
- Airport imagery in 15cm/pixel
- HD textures on all airport buildings
- Golf courses and wineries modeled nearby
- Full GA AI traffic included
- Entire Cessnock township included
- Wonderfully atmospheric vineyards
- Outstanding performance with high FPS
- Every tree and house annotated, plus rivers
- Includes FTX Aero for HD bump mapping
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes 120km sq of photoreal imagery!
- Includes a full Audio Sound Pack
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.