This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
Welcome to the Fraser Coast.
This is one of the most detailed airports which Orbx has yet produced. YHBA is the first Orbx airport to use exciting new 100% pure digital imagery captured directly to hard disk from the aircraft to provide the most pristine digital imagery ever seen.
The township foreshore is modeled in precise detail by Heiko Glatthorn, with an amazing custom modeled marina, shops, hotels, apartments, jetty and much more.
The airport precinct has the now-famous Andreas Hegi touch, with superb models and small details which add a real sense of immersion. Combined with custom airport ground equipment, accurate autogen annotation, full seasons, beautiful night lighting, Hervey Bay will astonish and impress you! Best of all, the frame rates are fantastic!
- Airport in 15cm/pixel with gmax poly runway
- HD textures on all airport buildings
- Highly detailed airport industrial estate
- Full GA AI traffic included
- Entire Hervey Bay township included
- Incredibly detailed Marina scenery
- Beautiful waterways, beaches and island
- Full autogen and water masking for rivers
- Includes FTX Aero for HD bump mapping
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes 100km sq of photoreal imagery!
- Includes a full Audio Sound Pack
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.