You play flight sims. You play racing sims. You're a simming fanatic and you want the best - but you don't have the desk space for separate flight yoke and racing wheel. That's where CH Racer steps in! Combining the best features of the most respected Flight Yoke in existence with the features of a racing wheel and you have the Eclipse Yoke from CH. Combine the latest and greatest controller from CH Products with the renown Pro Pedals and you're set for any meeting - whether on the race track, or in the air!
Elcipse Yoke Specifications:
Experience flight simulation so real, it may as well be reality itself. Aviate, Navigate and communicate to new heights of precision performance with absolute control of your destiny.
The Eclipse Yoke USB is Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP (32/64Bit), Vista (32/64Bit), iMac, or Mac (with USB port) compatible.
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, XP 64bit,Vista
- Fully Programmable Fingertip Paddles: ideal for flight and racing sims
- 8-way POV hat and rocker switch on both left and right side of grip
- Programmable Trim/Scroll Wheel with center push function
- Three color LED selector dial
- Two backlit push buttons and third traditional push button
- Two 2-way flipper switches on base
- Two traditional push buttons on back of each grip
- 6 analog 10bit axes, traditionally used for:
- Propeller Pitch
- Fuel Mixture
- Colored handles for Throttle/Prop/Mixture
- New and Improved Industrial grade material and components
- Free Floating, non-binding shaft
- Adjustable clamps recommended for desks 3/4" to 2 1/4" inch thick
- Ergonomic Yoke handles with realistic in and out movement
- Large sturdy mounting base with 7 foot USB cable
- Plug and Play driverless USB installation
- Two year limited warranty
The CH Pedals are the first rudder pedals on the market to feature a forward/backward slide motion. If it's realism you're after, step into the CH Products USB Pro Pedals. With differential toe brake support and a gas / brake function, these pedals can take you from the airfield right down to the racetrack. Don't forget to buckle up!
- X and Y axes for Left and Right Toe Brake control.
- Z axis on self centering sliding mechanism for Rudder control.
The Aviator Bundle is Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP (32/64Bit), Vista (32/64Bit), iMac, or Mac (with USB port) compatible.
- Realistic heel-toe differential brake control.
- Locking rudder axis for Gas/Brake emulation for racing games.
*Note: Included Control Manager software is not MAC compatible. Works as USB device only on the MAC systems.*