Experience the thrill of Air Traffic Control !
Tower Simulator puts you in the controller's chair high atop a major or complex airport to choreograph the movements of incoming and outgoing air traffic.
Tower Simulator takes you into a world of authority and responsibility in which the live of thousands of passengers depends on your ability to make split-second decisions.
As a tower controller, you handle realistic aircraft take-offs and landings, as well as aircraft ground movements through breathtaking out-the-window and radar views.
Runways, taxiways, aprons, flight paths, obstructions and airport structures are all under your control !
Tower Simulator meets the two most important training criteria
for a high-fidelity ATC tower training environment :
- Ground and Tower simulation
- Photorealistic renditions of several worldwide airports
- Multiple views, including out-the-window tower view, Air and Ground Radars
- For beginners and experts, from free simulation to Career mode
- Actively overlooked and supervised by licensed professionals
- Based on actual FAA and European regulations
Handle living airports !
- Highly realistic scenario generation
- Adjustable time of day, weather and seasonal conditions.
Challenge yourself in a living environment !
- 60+ airplanes models from general aviation up to the most recent airliner (including Airbus A380, cargo movement aircraft,...)
- 300+ airlines flying according to their actual timetables
- Advanced aircraft behaviors based on manufacturers' flying characteristics and official aeronautical procedures
- Ground traffic to reflect daily activity level with service vehicles moving according to the traffic: pushback, fuel truck, luggage trucks, before, during and after the aircraft arrival
- Multiple events to evaluate your ability to make split-second appropriate decision
- Gate assignments for airlines in order to match living world used gates
- Life road traffic in the airports vicinity
- Aircraft lights based on real circumstances.
Tower Simulator is definitely YOUR simulation !
- Airports ranked by handling difficulty level, from the island airport to the world's busiest airport
- User ruled airport lighting for runways, taxiways, parking areas
- Multiple views: tower, radar and 'binocular' to easily locate and control further aircraft, vehicles,...
- Male/female digitized pilots voices with various accents
- Dynamic sound experience featuring Doppler effects
- Realistic environment with beautiful sunset, sunrise, moonlight,...
- Challenging and adjustable conditions: rain, snow, thunderstorms, fog, and time of the day
- Realistic clouds movements
True-to-life photorealistic airports
- Simulation suited to beginners and experts :
* Adjustable complexity level
* Assigned path can be made visible on the ground
- Floating and resizable windows: air radar, ground radar, arrival & departure printable strips
- Reward calculated according to airport difficulty, number of aircraft handled, user's level
- Score and salary depending on statistics, rewards, earnings, career, mistakes,...
- Implemented regulations based on FAA and European guidelines
- User-friendly interface
- Complete in-depth manual with detailed official procedures description and airport charts
- Multilingual installation : English, French, German, Spanish.
|Orange County, CA
|Chicago O'hare, IL
|Paris Charles de Gaulle
Tower Simulator is a stand alone program which does not require any other simulator to work.
Tower Simulator is compatible with :
Tower Simulator is a keyboard and mouse driven simulation.
- Matrox TripleHead2Go
- Track IR
- Voice recognition software (though compatible, not technically supported by feelThere).
It allows generic hardware compatibility (keyboard shortcuts list supplied).
Tower Simulator requires :
- Microsoft Windows XP (32 Bits) or Vista (32 Bits)
- 1.4Ghz Processor
- 700 Mb hard disk space
- 256 Mb video card memory
- DirectX 9 or later