The MCP Combo Panel from VRinsight features various types of aircraft panels with full control complement; built-in MSFS aircraft and most freeware or commercially available add-on aircraft (Wilcoâ€™s B737 Classic, PMDGâ€™s B737NG & 744, Level-Dâ€™s B767-300 and PSSâ€™ A319,320,330,340). It is completely interfaced with MSFS9 and MSFSX through add-on software "SerialFP2", the MCP combo panel enables full simulation with simple connection to your computer through USB. Package including universal power supply adaptor (DC 5V).
Each control part; EFIS, MCP & COM has push buttons, rotary knobs, toggle S/W and/or 2 line character type LCDs providing actual flight situation and full control.
- SerialFP2 software supports all functions to MCP Combo Panel
- MCP Combo Panel consumes high power. To avoid malfunction, do not use many other USB interfacing devices or use external power supply (DC 5V adaptor)
- If you want to use a USB hub, be sure that the USB hub is compliant with USB 2.0 standard. Otherwise it may cause a malfunction.
The MCP Combo Panel features the following controls:
MCP part :
- Toggle S/Ws for VOR1,2/ADF1,2.
- Knob S/Ws for MINS, BARO, CTR ; ND mode selector and TFC.
- Push buttons for FPV, MTR, WXR, NAVAID, WPT, ARPT, DATA
- All of the buttons and rotary knobs are user-programmable
COM (Instrument Radio) and 8-User programmable controls:
- 2 line character type LCD displaying ALT, HDG, SPD, V/S, Attitude (Pitch & Bank) and Autopilot Status
- On/Off toggle S/Ws for FD, A/T
- Thrust mode selection buttons: N1, SPD, FLCH
- Push buttons for HDG HOLD & SEL, ALT HOLD, V/S SEL, TOGA, CRZ, VNAV, LNAV, CMDA, CMDB, CMDC, LOC, Y/D, BCRS, APP, V/S SEL
- On/Off toggle S/W for disengage
- 2 line character type LCD displaying COM & NAVAID Frequencies, DME distance, speed, VOR ID & CRS, Squawk code
- 5 push buttons for Instrument radio function selector (COM, NAV, DME, ADF, TRANSPONDER)
- Rotary knob for NAVAIDâ€™s frequency change, CRS/OBS, Squawk Code
- TFR button for activating stand-by frequency
- 8 User programmable control buttons
- Integrated unit with all radio stack units : EFIS part, MCP part, COM part
- All necessary buttons, switches and LCD panel to input speed, VOR, HDG and all other functions for getting close to real flight.
- Offer actual flight circumstance via MCP combo panel with full control complement
- All metal cases
- One year warranty
- USB interface type to computer
- External power requirement : DC 5V adaptor or USB power supply type to MCP combo panel
- 50cm(W) x 14cm(H)
- Flight simulator 2004 / FSX by Microsoft
The connection between MCP combo panel and your computer is made using a USB cable that plugs into one USB port on your computer. If you want to use a USB hub, be sure that the USB hub is compliant with USB 2.0 standard. Otherwise it may cause a malfunction.
When you connect MCP combo panel to your computer for the first time, your computer will detect it and will describe the process step by step.
Power supplying of MCP combo panel is done by universal power supply adaptor DC 5V (Included in package) and/or USB port of your computer. Make sure that before trying to operate MCP combo panel, you must confirm the USB connection first in order to prevent malfunction.
Before trying to operate, be sure that LCD displaying is shown.
Note: A power adapter may be required to convert Euro-style power plug to match the outlet type for your country. In most cases The FlightSim Store can supply these on request for a nominal fee.