Celebrating the 10th anniversary of the Cyborg range of sticks, the new Saitek Cyborg F/L/Y/ 5 Flight Stick gives you unrivaled adjustability, comfort and performance. The Cyborg X builds on ten years of Cyborg innovation, combining precision engineering, cutting edge design and unique features to offer the ultimate control solution for flight and space games on your PC.
As well as stunning looks, twin throttles and perfectly positioned, programmable controls, the Cyborg F.L.Y. 5 can be adjusted in length and tilt angle (both the stick itself and the head), letting you find the perfect configuration to suit your hand size and seating position. And it even features a folding and removable stick handle for compact, easy storage.
Connectivity: USB 1.1/2.0
- Twin Throttle - control separate engines or assign one throttle to the engine and the other lever to another function such as elevator trim
- Tilting head mechanism - tilt the head of the stick to position the buttons exactly where you need them
- Adjustable POV hat switch - move the hat switch position in and out to achieve the perfect distance between it and the buttons
- Adjustable handle height - increase or decrease the length of the handle to fit your hand size
- Adjustable handle angle - position the handle standing straight up or leaning forwards to suit the way you play.
- Shift button - doubles up the number of assignable buttons on the Cyborg X when using Saitek's SST Programming software
- 12 buttons - all your main flying and combat commands at the tip of your fingers
- Adjustment tool - stores securely in the stick base.
System Requirement: Windows XP, XP64 and Windows Vista (all versions)