This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX Australia or Orbx FTX AU Blue region must be installed prior to use.
Jandakot is one of Australia's busiest commercial and GA airports in terms of flight movements, and the Orbx version has been faithfully reproduced down to the last gable marker. A collaboration between Westsim Design and Orbx, this will be one of the finest GA airports you will have the pleasure of visiting in the simulator. Made using 25cm/pixel government licensed aerial photography, and superb modeled airport buildings made using photos taken on-site, this airport will be a delight to use as your hub for your western Australia GA flights. Additionally, YPJT is the home of the donor aircraft of the now-famous VH-SOM Carenado Mooney HD VC and Repaint, available from the freeware section of the FTX site.
- Super accurate 25cm/pixel licensed ground imagery
- Outstanding modeled buildings and objects from one of the masters of Gmax, Jarrad Marshall
- Full approach vector photoreal scenery and major nearby landmarks including industrial areas and Lake Thompson
- High quality custom-modeled static aircraft based on actual operations from the airfield
- Fully integrated for all seasons with Orbx FTX AU BLUE region
- Two nearby GA airports, Busselton and Cunderdin, available as freeware from the FTX website!
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.