FS Approaches! - Vol 3 Worldwide Airports comes for Flight Simulator X and Flight Simulator 2004.
All simmers knows that Microsoft Flight Simulator does not allow setting up and flying an "approach only" situation. So, Perfect Flight have decided to fill up this gap by developing the FS Approaches series.
- Missions/Adventures over all major airports in the World: Afghanistan, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Egypt, France, French Polynesia, Germany, India, Iran, Italy, Kenya, Korea, Jamaica, Japan, Libya, Mali, Madagascar ,Mexico, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Malaysia, Maldives, Martinique, New Zealand, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, The Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Sri Lanka. Sudan, Thailand, Taiwan, Tonga, United Kingdom, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Charts & Maps (Approach Plates, Arrivals, Airport Diagrams)
- Interactive Flight Briefing. Charts and Airport Facility are available and accessible during the flight, as in real life.
- Fs Approach Manager allows you to edit Time, Season and Weather themes (real weather included) before running a Mission in FSX. So, you can re-fly any Mission/Adventure at a different time or in a different season or with different weather conditions. Also you can use the Gps Gauge in order to fly any Approach Procedure. Mission gives you In-flight start situation, Ai/ATC interaction; Ai/Traffic available during the flight; Speed restriction; Flight rating; Cabin announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings; Check Lists; Speeds Calls, GPWS; Radar Altimeter.
- Learn how to use the GPS to execute an Approach. The User Guide includes detailed instruction about Basic Approach operation, Approaches with Procedure Turns, MIssed Approach, Approach with a Hold, Vector to Final Approach, and more.
- Fleet. Fs Approache Vol. 3 includes six new liveryes: Boeing 737 American Airlines and Delta Airlines; Boeing 747 United Airlines and British Airways; Md-88 Aeromexico and Aerolinas Argentinas.
- Ms Flight Simulator X or Ms Flight Simulator 2004
- 250 MB of free space available