A jetliner FMC style navigation system collection.
This FMC pack contains six FMC gauges (three for FS9 and three for FSX), all of them imitating the look of FMC-CDUs implemented in jetliners or business jets. These gauges are general purpose FMC gauges with non aircraft specific data pages such as APPROACH, IDENT, TAKE OFF... so they can be used with ANY aircraft.
The purpose of these gauges is to implement the FMC style you can find in many modern jetliners or business jets, using the flight plans created with Microsoft Flight Simulator FS9 or FSX, or any add-on which can export flight plans in the FS format. We have eliminated the complexity found when planning your flight in current commercial FMC's implemented in some of the commercial airliners existing for Microsoft Flight Simulator while keeping the feeling of a real FMC-CDU.
They are general purpose FMC's and, in fact they can be used with ANY aircraft, though its normal use will be airliners or busines jets. But a little Cessna 172 will follow the programmed VNAV in the same way that a Learjet 45, with the normal limitations due to differences between both types of aircraft.
Features of these gauges include:
Have a look at the user manual to know everything you can expect of these gauges here:
- Follow a flight plan.
- Flight direct to a FLP waypoint (by passing some of them) and continue from there.
- Choose any waypoint in Microsoft database to fly direct to without a flight plan loaded.
- Select an Arrival procedure for destination airport (if it's implemented in Microsoft FS).
- Follow the vertical navigation and IAS desired.
- Display a lot of different information concerning airports and navaids.
- Display information concerning fuel and winds.
- Pass VOR, ADF and COM frequencies from navaids or airports to aircraft radios.
- A customised map page has been added in order to have a map view of your flight plan in case you use these gauges with planes that cannot display a map in their other instruments.