Includes both the GNS530 and GNS430 units, which have been completely re-designed using the latest XML programming techniques making them fully functional in FSX and maintaining backwards compatibility with FS2004 while keeping the gauges extremely Frame Rate Friendly!
Additional features have been implemented as well, making the product more functional and realistic when compared to their real world counterparts. While still considered a "Gaming Product" these units will look, feel and respond much more accurately then previous versions. In addition, there is almost unlimited configuration possibilities, meaning that you can install your units in any manner you like, such as the standard 530/430 stack, twin 430s or almost any combination in-between. You can also Mix-And-Match any gauges in the Series X product line, giving you even more possible configurations.
NEW Service Release 3 - NOW WITH TCAS Added to the GNS530.
A Bonus Pack is also included, offering even more gauges such as additional transponders, audio panel and even a hand-held radio to add extra value to this package!
Over a Dozen Gauges Included:
Additional Features Include:
- GMA340 Audio Panel
- PMA8000 Audio Panel
- GNS530 GPS Nav/Com
- GNS430 GPS Nav/Com
- GTX330 Transponder
- GTX320 Transponder
- MD200-306 VOR Heads
- S-TEC 55x Autopilot with SA200 Altitude Alerter
- S-TEC 30 Panel Mount Autopilot
- Microair Panel Mount M760 VHF Com Radio
- Microair Panel Mount T2000 Transponder
- NTC 207x Handheld VHF Nav/Com Radio
Minimum System Requirements:
- Easy to Understand Installation and User Documentation
- SimFlyer's Exclusive "Panel Friendly Icons" for 2D panels
- OS Requirements: Windows XP SP2
- PC Requirements: 2.0 Ghz PC with 512 Mb RAM and a
256 Mb AGP or PCI Express Video Card.
- MS Flight Simulator 2004 or FSX Required
- These are Minimum Requirements, for better performance
we recommend upgrading your PC to the latest technology
that is affordable to your budget. Remember, the faster the
PC, the better FS will run.