FTX Global VECTOR is designed for FTX Global BASE and requires that product to be installed also. Please visit this LINK to purchase FTX Global
Upgrade your Detail!
FTX Global VECTOR, which is the culmination of over two years of R&D and GIS data development now combined into a single product to cover your whole Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D world with superb new vector details like never before achieved on a global scale. FTX Global VECTOR is a partnership project between Orbx and Austrian company PILOT’s. The version of Vector you have is the download-only version exclusive to Orbx and specifically designed to work with both FTX Global BASE and FTX Global openLC as part of a total simulator overhaul.So the difference between what you had before and after Vector is quite remarkable; we like to compare it to a complete simulator upgrade, similar to the huge improvement FTX Global BASE’s textures provided.
So the difference between what you had before and after Vector is quite remarkable; we like to compare it to a complete simulator upgrade, similar to the huge improvement FTX Global BASE’s textures provided.
- Accurate coastlines, rivers, lakes and other water bodies. Vector uses new shoreline and beach textures to add more realism which provides a more integrated and natural appearance
- Motorways, freeways, main arterials roads, roundabouts – all with moving vehicle traffic and specific underlays and skirtings to blend in better with landclass textures
- Golf courses, city parks and forests
- Extrusion bridges and tunnel entrances
- Tram lines where applicable, railway lines and railway yards
- Power lines using default models
- Corrected airport elevations for all default airports
- Ports and docks concrete textures
Notes for Upgrading to v1.10
- The installer will remove the previous 1.00 build, so there is no need to uninstall the previous version.
- Please read this if you are running a “symbolic/junction” link setup.
Due to how our installer runs and removes the previous Vector 1.00 installation, you will be required to manually remove the 2 Vector folders prior to installing Vector 1.10. All you need to do is delete the following folders which are located in the main ORBX folder within your sim.
There is no need to remove anything else or make any other changes. Simply delete the 2 folders and then run the Vector 1.10 installer.