This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX EU England must be installed prior to use.
The Texture Wizard strikes again!
Elstree Aerodrome is Russ White's second UK airport. Combining with 1cm, 2cm and 3cm resolution ground poly areas and with the on-location photography of John Lovell, you will be completely immersed in the scenery here. The aerodrome is located in Elstree, which is situated 2.6 nautical miles east of Watford, Hertfordshire, England. EGTR started out in the 1930s as a small landing strip and came into its own during World War II when it was used for the overhaul and repair of military aircraft. After 1945 Halifax freighters operated from Elstree and several charter companies took up residence. Since then, Elstree has become one of the foremost general aviation airfields in the country and has become a popular venue for visiting pilots.
- Incredible 1cm, 2cm and 3cm/pixel ground poly!
- Surrounding countryside at 30cm per pixel
- Fully custom modeled airport
- Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
- Features most of Orbx Flow tech
- Every building recreated from on-site photography!
- TextureFlow optimised and great FPS
- Developed by Russ White