Fly the favourite Alouette II developed by Peter Salzgeber in FSX and FS2004. 33 different models and numerous highlights are included in this package.
New for Flight Simulator X :
- SNCASE SE3130 Artouste and Sud Aviation SA318C Astazou Alouette II
- Accurate configurations and equipment
- Different paint schemes from different private and government operators
- VIP and military / government passengers
- Prototype SNCASE SE3130 s/n 001
- Prototype SNCASE SE3150 s/n 001
- Altitude World record Aircraft SNCASE SE3150 s/n 002
- 3rd series-built Aircraft S/N 1003 built 1957 (F-GIJE)
- Nearly realistic flight-dynamics
- Realistic sound system
- Realistic startup procedures
- Custom-made gauges
- User manuals in German, French and English
- Easy to repaint textures in DXT3-BMP (FS2004) and DXT5-DDS (FSX)
- New flight dynamics
- New independent visual models and DXT5-DDS Textures (no ported stuff from FS2004)
- 3 missions:
- Swiss Alps sightseeing flight, fly this one-hour trip with the SA313B departing from Bern-Belpoverhead Grindelwald
- Eiger-Mönch-Jungfrau with a stop on the Petersgrat to fly back to Bern-Belp (LSZB).
- Learn autorotation landing, how to make a safe autorotation landing to be ready to fly the next adventure
- Altitude world record about 10984 metres. You are in command on the SE3150 s/n 002 and you’ve got just enough fuel to climb over Bretigny-sur-Orge, the landing is an auto-rotation without engine.
- Full compatible with FSX SP2 and FSX Acceleration-Pack