FlightSim Commander is a professional flight planner, GPS, Moving Map and navigation tool for Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. Plan a flight professionally using entire routes or route segments. Insert North Atlantic Tracks, PACOTs and SID´s and STAR´s. Save or convert your flight plans in various formats such as FSX, PMDG, Radar Contact, Sqawk Box, IVAO, FSInn, Google Eart©, iFly, Quality Wings, LevelD or X-Plane.
Use the Moving Map function to follow your aircraft’s or the AI aircraft movements. The most important function of Version 9.2 is the possible connection to Google Earth©. You can see your actual position in real time on Google Earth© or view your recorded flights using Google Earth©.
FlightSim Commander 9.2 can be used on a separate PC via a network link, using the payware "WideFS" which is not included in this package.
A Must Have for all online pilots is the display of the airspace structure of the online networks of IVAO and VATSIM with the occupied controller stations and active aircraft. Also a new feature: set up a friends database in FSC.
Important features of the FlightSim Commander are:
New features of the version 9.2 are:
- Intuitive use of the mouse
- Flight planning window, unlockable and sizable
- Option to include transitions
- Fly Over function when using the Autopilot
- Display of Approach, Missed Approach and Holding on the map
- Separate waypoint window, unlockable
- Approach window in graphic display and text
- New DataBase Manager 9.2
- Now compatible with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- Creating additional waypoints based on existing airports
- Flight plan creation using airports as a User Waypoint
- Changing designation (name) of virtual waypoints
- Flight plans can now be saved for the add-on aircraft "Quality Wings"
- Changing the color for the design of the text in the GPS Window is possible
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Pentium 2.0 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB RAM
Installations-Size: 200 MB