FlightSim Commander is a professional flight planner, GPS, Moving Map and navigation tool for Flight Simulator 2004, Flight Simulator X and Prepar3D. Plan a flight professionally using entire routes or route segments. Insert North Atlantic Tracks, PACOTs and SID“s and STAR“s. Save or convert your flight plans in various formats such as FSX, PMDG, Radar Contact, Sqawk Box, IVAO, FSInn, Google Eart©, iFly, Quality Wings, LevelD or X-Plane.
Use the Moving Map function to follow your aircrafts or the AI aircraft movements. The most important function of Version 9.2 is the possible connection to Google Earth©. You can see your actual position in real time on Google Earth© or view your recorded flights using Google Earth©.
FlightSim Commander 9.2 can be used on a separate PC via a network link, using the payware "WideFS" which is not included in this package.
A Must Have for all online pilots is the display of the airspace structure of the online networks of IVAO and VATSIM with the occupied controller stations and active aircraft. Also a new feature: set up a friends database in FSC.
Important features of the FlightSim Commander are:
New features of the version 9.2 are:
- Intuitive use of the mouse
- Flight planning window, unlockable and sizable
- Option to include transitions
- Fly Over function when using the Autopilot
- Display of Approach, Missed Approach and Holding on the map
- Separate waypoint window, unlockable
- Approach window in graphic display and text
- New DataBase Manager 9.2
- Now compatible with Lockheed Martin Prepar3D
- Creating additional waypoints based on existing airports
- Flight plan creation using airports as a User Waypoint
- Changing designation (name) of virtual waypoints
- Flight plans can now be saved for the add-on aircraft "Quality Wings"
- Changing the color for the design of the text in the GPS Window is possible
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D or Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Pentium 2.0 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB RAM
Installations-Size: 200 MB