Available as a download here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA Gold USA Central Rocky Mountains must be installed prior to use.
The Last of the Old West.
Often touted as one of the most scenic airports in the United States, Jackson Hole (KJAC) is situated in western Wyoming, immediately adjacent the Teton Range. Serving as a gateway to the Grand Teton and Yellowstone, KJAC is the only airport in the US that is situated within a national park. The airport is notoriously difficult to fly into at certain times of the year; the short runway, high altitude and seasonal weather have lead to numerous overshoot incidents by both airliners and business aircraft. Jackson Hole has been developed with both "low and slow" and tubeliner simmers in mind. The area is extremely popular with both tourists and wealthy elite, so expect a unique mix of airliner (up to Boeing 757 in size), bizjet and GA traffic. The enormous 1m photoreal area, covering the entire Jackson Hole and Teton Range, offers plenty of scenic terrain to explore. Special attention has also been paid to tweaking performance for the airport; KJAC has been designed to be used in conjunction with higher-end aircraft addons.
- Jackson Hole Airport, plus enormous photoreal coverage for the entire Jackson Hole & Teton Range
- Introducing new StaticFlow models: high-fidelity static aircraft to complement your existing AI
- All aircraft depicted in screenshots are statics included with the scenery
- 7cm airport & approaches coverage, 1m for greater Jackson Hole area & Teton Range
- Highly detailed depiction of Jackson Hole Airport, including baked ambient occlusion textures
- Custom airport ground vehicles unique to Jackson Hole
- PeopleFlow 2 & Natureflow enabled
- Designed to blend seamlessly with FTX NA CRM (first airport available in this region)
- Optimised for use with high-end aircraft add-ons (NGX, etc), framerate friendly & fully customisable via control panel