This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
Two airports for the price of one!
The team which won so much praise for the exceptional detail and modelling at YMMB Moorabbin Airport now turn their attention to the USA. Ken Hall and Greg Jones have an uncanny knack of capturing every nuance of a location and reproducing it faithfully in the simulator. Creswell Airport is also referred to by the locals as Hobby Field, and is a public airport located one mile northeast of the city of Creswell in Lane County, Oregon. The scenery includes a large photoreal area covering the city of Creswell. You'll see every single building and object modelled, and features like the golf course, the Dale Kuni Rd freeway overpass, and animated flags which are affected by wind conditions. If that's not enough Ken Hall has beautifully recreated OR57 Walker Airport as a free bonus airfield, making this scenery package exceptional value and allowing you to enjoy circuits between both airfields at your leisure. Don't pass up on this classic!
- Ground imagery at 30cm per pixel
- Fully custom modeled airport and objects
- FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights
- Animated flags that react to wind conditions!
- Custom modeled static aircraft
- Customized PAPI lighting for main runway
- Rooftop wind-activated weather station
- TextureFlow optimised and great FPS
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Includes FREE BONUS OR57 Walker Field!
- Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
- Made by the YMMB Moorabbin team