The AH-64D Apache Longbow, is equipped with an advanced sensor suite and a glass cockpit. The main improvement over the A-variant is the dome installed over the main rotor, housing the AN/APG-78 Longbow millimeter-wave Fire Control Radar (FCR) target acquisition system and the Radar Frequency Interferometer (RFI). The raised position of the radome enables the detection of targets and launching of missiles while the helicopter is behind obstacles (e.g. terrain, trees or buildings). A radiomodem integrated with the sensor suite allows data to be shared with other D-models; allowing them to fire on targets detected by a single helicopter.
Flight Simulator Specifications:
- Warning! This product is only for FSX!!!
- Very High Detail Exterior and Interior (both cockpits modelled)
- Photoreal Textures (including bump maps)
- Paint Kit File
- Armed and empty versions (Radar and Non Radar Versions included)
- US / UK / Japanese / Israel Army Versions
- Fly in both cockpits