Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
Welcome to Eatonville.
Set in a picturesque valley in SE Washington and adjoining Lake Ohop, Eatonville is a former loggin town 25 miles west of Mt. Rainier. Swanson Airport is a quaint and unique airfields with residents living in their houses on both sides of the runway, some of them with private hangars and aircraft. What a lifestyle! To live in such a beautiful part of the world with a runway in the front garden! Orbx developers Tim Harris and Alex Goff have painstakingly recreated Swanson Airport as it appeared in 2010, and based on actual photos taken onsite and also from a helicopter visit and fly-past. Using superb 60cm region and 15cm airfield digital imagery has enabled them to recreate this airport as if you were there yourself. Featuring the unique "SnowFlow" tech and PeopleFlow2, this is a must-have destination!
- Ground imagery at 60cm and 15cm per pixel
- Fully custom modeled airport and houses
- FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights
- Large photoreal coverage incl. Lake Ohop
- Custom modeled static aircraft
- Based on actual photos taken on-site
- Entire town of Eatonville is modeled
- NEW! SnowFlow tech on buildings in winter
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Includes amazing new PeopleFlow 2!
- Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
- A perfect addition to your PNW collection!