The 'Space Shuttle' product is a pilot project to determine interest of MS FS community in the Space and orbital aviation subject. If we receive enough positive feedback from the community, the 'Space Shuttle' will turn into a first product of a new 'SPACE' series of MS add-ons.
The 'Space Shuttle' project consultant is Roman Y. Romanenko - current Russian pilot-cosmonaut (Space Shuttle trained).
* - Due to FS9 altitude limitations (99K ft) FS9 version has some limitations.
- FSX and FS9 versions available *
- All six Space Shuttle Orbiter vehicles models and textures:
- OV-101 Enterprise
- OV-102 Columbia (lost during STS-107)
- OV-099 Challenger (lost during STS-51-L)
- OV-103 Discovery
- OV-104 Atlantis
- OV-105 Endeavour Ã¯Â¿Â½ High resolution Commander view 2D Panel
- Exterior Model Animation Control Panel
- Simicons Panel
- Radio panel
- GPS panels
- 33 Custom Model Animations
- Highly detailed 3D Virtual Cockpit (VC) of the:
- Flight Deck with Aft Crew Station
- Mid Deck with Airlock
- Payload Bay Ã¯Â¿Â½ 238 Custom 3D Animations in the VC
- 3D flight instruments
- VC High resolution textures
- Systems Programming**
- Exclusive Effects
- Realistic Flight Model
- Pre-saved Flights
- Voice Package
- Add-on scenery
- Extensive Flight Manual in three Parts
- Bonus Set of three original NASA Manuals
Please note no upgrade from FS9 to FSX available except buying full FSX version.
** - The 'Space Shuttle' expansion features some of major systems that are normally in use during the following Space Shuttle Orbiter descent phases:
- Entry through the atmosphere
- Terminal Area Energy Management (TAEM)
- Approach, Landing and Rollout
No launch, ascent or orbital phases/systems modeled.