This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
A hidden gem.
This airfield is so well integrated into the Pacific Northwest landclass that you will have trouble locating it using the naked eye alone. We challenge you to do circuits in a low and slow bush plane and nail the approach every time. Alex Goff is the Orbx developer who has made a charming typical southern Washington airfield that is not far from other Orbx classics like Walter Sutton and Stark's Twin Oaks. Using on-site photos and a large photoreal area expertly blended into the surrounds, you will fall in love with the rustic feel of Goheen. Points of interest include an old gas station, nearby farm houses, a quarry, an extensive riverscape, parklands and a large car holding area to the north of the airfield. Add NatureFlow and lots of vegetation for a lovely dirt strip feel!
- Ground imagery at 60/15cm per pixel
- Beautifully modeled airstrip and surrounds
- Classic gas station & nearby houses modelled
- Rustic and charming river and rural setting
- Includes a large blended photoreal area
- Accurate watermasks for the rivers
- Photos taken on-site for all buildings
- Includes the Orbx "Flow" technologies
- Lush long grass for that dirt strip 'feel'
- Seamlessly blends into FTX NA PNW
- Expertly seasonally color matched
- Short flights to Orbx WA79 and 7S3