This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Fjords must be installed prior to use.
Windy Tongass Narrows.
A challenging landing awaits the adventurous pilot of both commercial airliners and bush planes, with infamous crosswinds up to 90 knots which have been known to blow approaching planes out across Tongass Narrows in certain conditions. PAKT is another beautifully crafted airport by Russ White, whose reputation for levels of detail never seen before in FSX is growing with each new project he undertakes. This airport is no exception, with a unique multi-level runway and taxiways sloping down to the aprons. The entire airport precinct is built using a single 3DS Max model and of course Russ has included unique tech such as animated ground staff, seaplanes, ferries and hundreds of details too numerious to mention here. Destined to be a classic!
- Custom ground imagery at 7cm per pixel!
- Unique multi-level with sloping taxiways
- FSX 3DS poly runway, aprons and more
- Gravina Island location on Tongass Narrows
- Includes Orbx "Flow" technologies
- Seaplane ports, ferry terminals, dry dock
- City of Ketchikan and many POI buildings
- TextureFlow optimised and excellent FPS
- Cruise liners and ferries in the scenery
- Unbelievable level of object detail!
- Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
- Made by Russell White, master modeler