This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX Australia or Orbx FTX AU Blue region must be installed prior to use.
Gateway to the Illawara.
The city Wollongong is a 90 minute drive south of Sydney, and is served by the rapidly growing Illawara Regional Airport. The airport is home to a growing Light Aeronautics Industry Cluster, the Historical Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS), Australian Aerial Patrol, and a range of tourism related operations. Orbx developer Ed Correia has faithfully captured the area and also included a large area of photoreal coverage for the approach vectors. Featuring extensive autogen annotation, custom modelling and lighting, a gmax poly runway and lots of the little details you come to expect from an Orbx airport, it makes the perfect half-way point between YSCB Canberra and YCNK Cessnock, or any number of other Orbx airports north of Sydney.
- Airport in 15cm/pixel with gmax poly runway
- HD textures on all airport buildings
- Highly detailed airport industrial estate
- Fully compatible with FTX AU Traffic 3.X
- Surrounding suburbs and farms included
- Detailed shallow water in Koona Bay
- Beautiful waterways, beaches and island
- Full autogen, night lighting and seasons
- Includes Orbx "Flow" technologies
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes ~100km sq of photoreal imagery!
- The debut Orbx airport from Ed Correia
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.