Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX AU Red Central Outback or FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
Welcome to "The Alice".
Located in the geographical centre of Australia, the city of Alice Springs makes up 12% of the total population of one of the sparsest regions on earth, Australia's Northern Territory. Straddling the usually dry Todd River on the northern side of the MacDonnell Ranges, the area is a spectacular setting for an airport with a vastness and diversity in the landscape which is ever changing with the time of day. Using the latest technology to capture pristine digital imagery direct from the aircraft to hard disk, the scenery also includes a 5m elevation mesh to really define the ridges splitting the township. Developer Jerry Smith was given full airport all areas access for photos. For those who love their outback, YBAS is the perfect base, and it is fully NGX compatible too!
- Ground imagery in 15cm and 60cm/pixel
- HD textures on all airport buildings
- Accurate layout from photos taken onsite
- Fully compatible with FTX AU Traffic 3.x
- Gmax poly runways and aprons
- Entire Alice Springs township included
- Housing, factories, traffic lights, schools
- Full autogen and water masking for rivers
- Includes all the Orbx "flow" technologies
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes 100km sq of photoreal imagery!
- Debut airport from developer Jerry Smith
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.