Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
Never has the phrase "more than just an airport" held true.
Acclaimed developer Jarrad Marshall has created something truly special with 74S Anacortes Airport, giving you not just a hyper-detailed
airport as an FBO, but most of beautiful Fidalgo Island to explore. Additionally there are auxiliary landing areas including the Burrows Island Lighthouse Helipad, Allan Island private airstrip and the 21H Skyline water landing area. The entire city of Anacortes is represented, and also the Deception Pass Bridge (specifically for your low-flying adventures!), the detailed refinery area nearby and many other POIs. The scenery seamlessly integrates with KBVS Skagit Regional airport also from Orbx, and uses 7cm, 15cm and 60cm photoreal imagery. This is Jarrad Marshall's finest hour for sure!
- Ultra-detailed modelling and textures for Anacortes Airport (74S)
- All 3D models include baked ambient occlusion
- Six highly-detailed custom static aircraft
- 60cm coverage for city of Anacortes, Anacortes Refinery, Deception Pass State Park, Allan and Burrows Islands
- 15cm/custom ground poly (FSX native) for 74S Airport
- Auxiliary landing areas nearby: Burrows Island Lighthouse Helipad, Allan Island private airstrip, 21H Skyline water landing
- City of Anacortes and detailed refinery area included
- Ultra-detailed Deception Pass Bridge (specifically for your low-flying adventures!)
- Seamless integration with Hugh Johnston's upcoming Skagit Regional Airport (KBVS)
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.