This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX Australia or Orbx FTX AU Blue region must be installed prior to use.
Post war, all international air passengers arrived into Melbourne via Essendon Airport. It's where the Beatles landed in June 1964, and in 1971 it become the city's secondary airport when the new YMML Tullamarine Airport opened. Martin Henare (YMML/YBBN) is the talented developer who has produced a superb tribute to this iconic airport which has undergone a radical transformation in recent years. Now a multi-purpose commercial retail, business, office and aviation hub, current owners Linfox Corporation have expansion plans to add more commercial tenants, even hotels! You will be delighted at the accuracy of all the details captured at YMEN and of course we include all the new Orbx technologies and features to make it a compelling urban airport to use and explore!
- Entire airport in stunning 7cm/pixel imagery
- Includes TextureFlow and PeopleFlow tech
- Amazingly accurate rendition from photos
- Official support from Linfox, airport owners
- Tullamarine Freeway interchange
- Includes the DFO shopping centre
- All car dealerships and commercial buildings
- Orbx's first urban airport
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Photoreal imagery blends into Orbx YMML
- By Martin Henare (YMML / YBBN)
- Includes Victoria Police Air Wing complex