This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
A polished diamond.
Orbx master designers Andreas Hegi and Heiko Glatthorn have really pulled out all the stops for the FSX remake of an old favourite, 2WA1 Diamond Point, also featuring WA45 Olympic Field nearby. With stunning coastlines, beaches, cliffs and an offshore island, this place not only makes for a challenging landing but has just about the most delightful GA circuit area ever featured in FSX. The details are absolutely insane, from the animated PeopleFlow characters, extreme levels of grass and vegetation and a huge amount of custom modeled hangars, buildings, houses and clutter with the famous Hegi touch. So you get two airports in one, beautiful night lighting, perfectly placed autogen, five seasons and loads of detail. What is NOT to like about this place?
- Ground imagery at 30cm per pixel
- Fully custom modeled airport and houses
- FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights
- Beautiful coastal location
- Includes PeopleFlow animated characters
- Atmospheric night lighting at airport & village
- Dense vegetation options for amazing realism
- TextureFlow optimised and excellent FPS
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Includes FREE bonus WA45 Olympic field
- Expert 5 seasons color matched imagery
- Made by the YHBA/1S2/3W5/KORS team!
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.