Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
The Mac is back!
The John Ross classic Port Macquarie Airport that was first seen in FS2004 and revised as Orbx freeware for FSX, has now been given a new life with over 85 square kilometres of the latest licensed Nearmap aerial imagery superbly annotated by Tim Harris. Additionally all the original models have been revised and improved with TextureFlow added for vastly improved performance. We've also made a completely new airport precinct using 15cm digital imagery with brand new line markings and lighting systems. Finally we added many new objects, PeopleFlow tech and atmospheric sounds. This is Port Macquarie like you've never seen it before - a beautiful, living breathing coastal city that is breathtaking to fly into and do circuits around. Add it to your east coast airports collection now!
- Airport imagery in 15cm/60cm per pixel
- John Ross classic rebuilt from the ground up!
- Includes the complete city of Port Macquarie
- Super accurate ground markings
- Includes TextureFlow and PeopleFlow tech
- Audio sound pack for loads of atmosphere
- Beautiful coastlines, river and waterways
- Master autogen annotation by Tim Harris
- Includes FTX Aero for HD bump mapping
- Includes Control Panel for detail settings
- Includes 85km sq of photoreal imagery
- Short hop to YSCH Coffs Harbour (150km)
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.