Google Earth Coverage Map: FTX_NA_GOLD_CRM_Beta.kmz
Bush flying goes GOLD!
FTX Central Rocky Mountains (CRM) is the first of a series of US Interior West regions extending the ORBX NA BLUE regions to the east and south. CRM is a vast region covering parts of Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana, and Wyoming with key cities including Yakima, Boise, Idaho Falls, Helena, Billings, and Jackson. You will experience varied and beautiful landscapes with custom seasonal ground textures based on current aerial photograps taken over the region. Spectacular locations, such as the Columbia Plateau, Hells Canyon, Craters of the Moon National Monument, the Salmon River and Sawtooth Mountains, the Montana Prairies, and Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks, all are depicted in great detail.
Just like with the NA BLUE series we've given every single of the ~450 airports and airstrips in the region an upgrade with more accurate placements of runways and taxiways as well as buildings, hangars, and objects. Additionally, every single square mile of land class is hand placed and all major roads, rivers lakes, powerlines, wind farms, and vertical obstructions are included for accurate VFR flying. Last but not least all ground textures are hand-annotated with our custom autogen objects.
- Continues coverage SE from PNW and NRM
- Superb new Matt Tomkins ground textures
- Hand-placed landclass covers every sq mile
- Accurate roads, rivers, lakes, powerlines
- 10m Holgermesh for high terrain detail
- Selected photoreal coverage areas
- Custom autogen textures and objects
- Super accurate autogen annotation
- Over 450 airports have been upgraded!
- Features Yellowstone and Grand Teton
- Thousands of animated wind turbines
- The perfect addition to NA BLUE series!
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.