All simmers knows that Microsoft Flight Simulator cannot lets stetting up and fly an "approach only" situation. So, we have decided to fill up this gap by developing FS Approaches! add-on for FS2004.
- 157 Approach Flight/Adventure: Adventures covers all major airports in Europe (see complete Airport List)
- 450 Navigation Charts (Approach Plates, Arrivals, Airport Diagrams)
- Interactive Flight Briefing. Charts and Airport Facility are available and accessible during the flight, as in real life.
- 100% Compatibility. You can use any airplane you want and you can set time, season, and weather, as well
- Unlimited Approaches platform. For variety, you can re-fly any Flight/Adventure with a different aircraft, at a different time or in a different season or with different weather conditions.
- ABL Adventures. Flight's adventure module was written in ABL language. Abl Adventures includes: In-flight start situation, Ai/ATC interaction; Ai/Traffic available during the flight; Speed restriction; Flight rating; Cabin announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings; Check Lists; Speeds Calls, GPWS; Radar Altimeter.
- Flight Rating. All Flights/Adventures are rated. At the end of your flight you can hear your score
- The Pilot HandBook. Learn to fly with an estensive flight manual that will teachs you any aspect of the flying (more than 350 pag.)