FlightSim Commander is a professional flight planner, GPS, Moving Map and navigation tool for Flight Simulator 2004 and Flight Simulator X. Plan a flight professionally using entire routes or route segments. Insert North Atlantic Tracks, PACOTs and SID´s and STAR´s. Save or convert your flight plans in various formats such as FSX, PMDG, Radar Contact, Sqawk Box, IVAO or LevelD.
Use the Moving Map function to follow your aicraft´s or the AI aircraft movements.
The most important new function of Version 9 is the possible connection to Google Earth. Now you can see your actual position in real time on Google Earth or view your recorded flights using Google Earth.
Further new features are:
A Must Have for all online pilots is the display of the airspace structure of the online networks of IVAO and VATSIM with the occupied controller stations and active aircraft. Also a new feature: set up a friends database in FSC.
- A more intuitive use of the mouse
- A new flight planning window, undockable and sizable
- Option to include transitions
- Fly Over function when using the Autopilot
- Display of Approach, Missed Approach and Holding on the map
- Separate waypoint window, undockable
- New approach window in graphic display and text
- etc. ...
FlightSim Commander X can be used on a seperate PC via a network link. Using the payware "WideFS" wich is not included in this package.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X or 2004
Pentium 2.0 GHz Prozessor
1 GB RAM
Graphic card with 128 MB RAM
Installations-Size: 250 MB