This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX: AU Green Tropical North or FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
The Tropical Gateway.
Cairns is a thriving coastal tourist mecca not only for Australians, but tourists from all over the globe. This makes Cairns International Airport very busy in terms of airline traffic, as well as the many tourist operators who run sightseeing flights from the GA and commercial apron. Jarrad Marshall is the developer working his magic on YBCS, with the level of accuracy we've come to expect from him. Not only is the airport represented in enormous detail (using stunning 7cm/pixel ground imagery), the entire city of Cairns including the major hotels, marina, foreshore and other POIs are also modeled on 30cm imagery to create a simply wonderful approach to the airport from the south. Perfectly blended into the popular AU GREEN region, this airport will be yet another jewel in the expanding Orbx crown of internationals.
- Airport ground imagery at 7cm per pixel!
- Buildings textured from actual onsite photos
- Modeled by Gmax guru Jarrad Marshall
- Compatible with Orbx FTX Aero tool
- Over 100km sq of 30cm/pixel photoreal area
- The entire city of Cairns is modeled!
- Marina, hotels, hospital and other POI's
- High quality modeled static aircraft and boats
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Full custom 3D night lighting included
- Perfect gateway airport for AU GREEN
- Suitable for GA and Airline aircraft
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.