The Formula One of GA Aircraft!
"I can say without reservation that this is one of the nicest GA planes I've ever had the privilege to pilot." - Bill Womack
The debut aircraft from Orbx is the Lancair IV-P, a kit-build aircraft unlike any other before it. The ultra-sleek lines are formed from composite materials and allow it to slice through the air and into the FL's whilst offering a fully pressurized cabin. Orbx has spent over two years on this project and it shows - from the exact modeling of the curvacious lines, to the faithful reproduction of the cockpit and instruments, everything about the Lancair shouts quality and precision. To ensure that the simulated aircraft behaves precisely like the real one, we've flown many hours in our donor aircraft in Australia and Switzerland for both handling checkflights and 32-bit HD audio captures. Lead modeler and developer Jared Charalambous actually services VH-LLW so it's as close to reality as you can get. With flight modeling by Alexander Metzger (formerly DA), repaints by the Orbx team and Tim Fuchs from REX, this is one GA aircraft you'll want in your hangar!
- Superbly detailed modeling in 3DSMax
- Flight dynamics by Alexander Metzger
- A repaint by Tim Fuchs from REX
- SD and HD texture options via control panel
- Selectable flight dynamics via control panel
- Fully animated and HD 3D virtual cockpit
- Full support for Reality-XP instruments
- Includes Orbx Garmin GNS instruments also!
- Full SD and HD paint kit included
- 43-page POH and 100-page User Manual
- Many repaints and cockpit configurations
- The ultimate GA aircraft!