North to Alaska!
Orbx FTX Pacific Fjords joins the gap between FTX Pacific Northwest and Tongass Fjords X. This is a majestic wilderness region with stunning fjordlands, glaciers, mountain peaks and thousands of quiet inlets and passages. All the airports in the region have been given the FTX upgrade treatment and you'll enjoy some spectacular locations such as Ketchikan, Bella Coola and Stewart.
Featuring the same quality ground textures and hand-crafted landclass as Orbx's Pacific Northwest, the region also has super accurate coastlines, rivers, marshes, glaciers and areas of photoreal imagery in certain alpine regions. We've also added in many floatplane bases on ocean and lake shores where they exist in real life. Pacific Fjords now allows you to fly your favourite regional, GA or bush aircraft from south of Portland all the way into Tongass Fjords - a vast area to explore. Add FTX Pacific Fjords to your sim today!
- Continues the coverage north from Orbx PNW
- Superb ground textures by Matt Tomkins
- Hand-crafted landclass covers every mile
- Accurate roads, rivers, coastlines
- 20m Holgermesh for crisp definition
- Selected photoreal coverage areas
- New autogen textures and objects
- Super accurate autogen annotation
- Every airport is upgraded, including PAKT!
- Includes the spectacular Bella Coola region
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.