Welcome to the brand new CLS MD81/82 JetLiner
This product is FSX ONLY and requires internet activation.
Commercial Level Simulations brings you a fantastic simulation of the MD81/82 JetLiner. Featuring the best visuals and realistic flight dynamics. The product comes with a long developed panel, which is simplistic in its nature yet offers mid-level functionality. Perfect for LITE users as well as advanced simmers!
The MD-80 series is a mid-size, medium-range airliner that was introduced in 1980. The design was the second generation of the DC-9 with two rear fuselage-mounted turbofan engines, small, highly efficient wings, and a T-tail. The aircraft has distinctive 5-abreast seating in coach class. The aircraft series was designed for frequent, short-haul flights for 130 to 172 passengers depending on plane version and seating arrangement.
The development of MD-80 series began in the 1970s as a growth version of the DC-9 Series 50. Availability of new Pratt & Whitney JT8D higher bypass engines drove early studies including designs known as Series 55, Series 50 (Re-fanned Super Stretch), and Series 60. The design effort focused on the Series 55 in August 1977. With the projected entry into service in 1980, the design was marketed as the "DC-9 Series 80". Swissair launched the Series 80 in October 1977 with an order for 15 plus an option for five. The initial Series 80 first flew October 19, 1979.It entered service in 1980. Originally it was certified as a version of the DC-9, but was changed to MD-80 in July 1983, as a marketing move. The MD-80's production ended in 1999.
This product is DX10 compatible and FSX ONLY!
FMC: Limited function F-Lite style FMC (Flight Management Computer) which allows:
- Extensive manual and Flight Tutorial
- Highly detailed exterior model
- High quality interactive 3D Virtual cockpit (VC)
- 2D panel with custom gauges.
- highly detailed liveries!
- Special WIDESCREEN version included
- Option for showing the wings from the interior view (wingview)
- Virtual Cabin
- Pushback truck (can be switched on/off)
- Stairs from the aircraft are modeled
- Dynamic wing-flex.
- Detailed flight deck when seen from the exterior.
- Animations abound; Passenger doors, cargo doors, flaps, rudder, elevators, undercarriage, engine fans, thrust reversers and spoilers.
- High-fidelity Sound-set recorded from the actual aircraft during multiple sessions.
- Full flyable photorealistic virtual cockpit.
- Inspection lights
- Burning rubber effects
- Fire/sparks from the rear underbelly when you over-rotate
- Touchdown tyre smoke effects
- Engine start smoke
- Layered paint kit included to help create your own liveries (suitable additional paint program such as Photoshop required).
- Highly tuned MD80 FDE based on high-detailed documentation and flight-tested based on FAA simulation requirements
- "True Feel" format for correct performance and feel.
- Uses the default MSFS payload and fuel editor for ease of use and reliability
- Uses the default MSFS flight planner and Navigation Log for accurate flight/fuel planning for ease of use and reliability.
- Use of the SID's and STAR's in the Microsoft Flight Simulator database.
- Radio and Navigation frequency entry.
- V-speed calculation.
- "Direct to" waypoint features.
- Progress display.
- Estimated fuel on board, and more.
- Aero Republica
- Alitalia new colors
- China Eastern
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP1 and SP2 installed
- 1.6 GHz Intel Pentium IV or AMD equivilant
- 1024Mb RAM
- 128Mb 3D graphics accelerator card
- A plugin sound card such as Soundblaster Audigy
- 400 mb free harddisk space for the base installation
- Filesize of the zip file is 177mb