The sleek, fast flying turboprop Epic LT
New from the studios of Lionheart Creations comes another rare exotic, the Epic LT / Dynasty. This is an actual 'new' aircraft produced in the United States, an advanced design that features a complete Carbon Fiber airframe and the high performance version of the PT6, the radical PT6-67A. This 6 passenger executive turboprop can carry people at over
350 knots GS at altitudes of up to 31,000 feet.
This flight simulation model package comes with 9 different aircraft registries with variations of interiors, animated pilots, full detail and animated VC and cabin, which also sports a brilliant 'soft lit' interior for great night flights. Also featured is a new Garmin G900X glass panel instrument system with ultra friendly management for beginners of the Garmin panel systems. The Garmin system features a complete PFD and MFD with 'Direct-To' capabilities.
To top off the list, this complete, new package also comes in full FSX with the dual FSX created model sets, new FSX technology textures/materials that feature bloom, reflection qualities, new soft glare and countless other new material capabilities. All textures in the FSX installer are full DDS format for flights in DirectX-10. This means, you get two installers
in one, for both FS2004 and FSX.
For those that eye Ferraris and Lamborghini's, for those that love the fast lane, for those that like to own something new that no one else has yet, then maybe the Epic LT is for you.
The sleek, aerodynamic, high performance turboprop Epic LT is built of pure Carbon Fiber, yielding an incredibly low weight, thus allowing the aircraft to attain very high airspeed cruise capabilities.
All textures are complete high resolution textures featuring dynamic shine, reflection, etc. The FSX package version is in DDS format for higher frame rate performance.
Note that the Red and White plane, N4688, and the Silver D-LION aircraft feature 'metallic paint schemes', a very rare, very new technology in Flight Simulator paint technologies.
The Epic includes 10 different exterior paint schemes with roughly 4 versions of interiors.
Virtual Cockpit and Instrument Panel
On the instrument panel of the Epic LT, note the elaborate trim and modern styling of the cockpit, outfitted with laquered wood appointments. The glass panel system shown is the Garmin G900x. The 'boot-up' system screens on the Garmins which appear for 20 seconds upon system startup are also modeled.
The PFD and MFD feature built in Avionics (COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, Transponder, and ADF), as well as a Mini-GPS map on the left PFD screen, full GPS software on the right MFD screen, and both a Engine EICAS popup window and Fuel Management popup window as well. The EICAS is on both the PFD and MFD panels for ease of multiple situations.
Interior Cabin Area
There are several interior color schemes that come with the Epic LT package, from sporty versions to very contemporary, plush, richly accented interior trim.
With the sporty interior of the Epic LT and Dynasty, note the laquered wooden table which deploys when the landing gear is raised. Note also the modern styling of the interior with a wave shaped arm rest shelf that flows throughout the interior as well as the trim strip, giving the Epic a first class look like that of a prestigious Range Rover.
The Epic LT package presently features the following;
Download Manual: Click Here
- High technology TruTrak Autopilot system with inner programmable subsystems and voice pack with 25 different voice calls
- Next Generation LHC Garmin system (Version 900) with moderate enhancements, graphics updates, gauge code refinements, added features such as wind direction, pattern entry selection, enhanced frame rates performance, and many other features and upgrades.
- New sound system that features clickable 'audible' sounds in the cabin area
- XM Radio system with programmable music you can change, plays 7 tracks
- Both FS2004 and FSX 'pure' models and textures for both simulators
- Fully animated control surfaces
- Fully animated prop blades with full feather capabilities
- Garmin G900X glass panel system with a TruTrak AutoPilot. The Garmin system features;
- Maximize Full View PopUp
- Pilots PFD Mini GPS Window in the LH Screen
- Engine Popup
- Fuel Management Popup
- Zoomable full screen MFD GPS
- Direct To flight programming
- Lockable Altitude as well as Preselect Altitude. Same for Heading
- On Screen Simplicity clickable area's such as frequencies, heading, CRS, Transponder
- Soft glow interior cabin/cockpit illumination, mimicking soft lit overhead lighting
- Rear lit illumination of the instrumentation and Garmin gauge panel system.
- Popup rear cabin table when landing gear is retracted.
- Smooth cabin modelling
- High resolution textures for extreme detail of interior, panel, and fuselage
- Animated pilot and copilot that feature 'roaming sight'
- Customised sound package with focus to turbine sounds, hydraulics, and servos
- High realism airfiles that create a realistic Epic LT 'feel', derived from feedback from actual Epic LT pilots.
- 10 Different paint schemes, some featuring different interior textures which match the exterior themes.
- A popup panel that 'manages' features such as wheel chauks, co-pilot, luggage, etc.
- Hideable control Yokes allow better access to switches panel (click wood trim at bast of Yokes)
- Optional 'Wide Screen' panel, easily adaptable into your favorite paint schemes, included.
- High detail, 'screenshot' based Manual, shows you how to work the various functions in the Epic Dynasty, including Direct-To flights, Autopilot management, and the basics of Garmin 'glass panel' systems.