The Tecnam Sierra is a sleek, modern 2 seater aircraft designed for the new Light Sport Aircraft category. Tapered, laminar flow airfoils with upturned wing tips and a streamlined fuselage give the Sierra outstanding performance with responsive controls while still offering stable flight characteristics. Fitted with a Rotax 912 100HP engine the Sierra cruises at 110 kts and climbs at over 1000 ft/min. The canopy offers excellent visibility and can even be opened in flight.
Additional Product Info:
- Native FSX model with bump and specular maps
- Highly detailed Virtual Cockpit with full animations and mouse control (you can even open and close the air vents)
- Virtual Cockpit rain effects (with exterior rain effects on canopy)
- Silky smooth 3D gauges
- Custom radios package (note: uses default 295 GPS)
- Custom engine startup and temperature logic
- 10 Liveries included. 2 Australian, 2 New Zealand and 1 UK plus 5 that allow the user to set the registration number
- Animation Manager controls display of pilot, passenger, joystick, wheel covers, tiedowns, pitot covers. You can even control whether the pilot or passenger wears sunglasses.
- Special model that provides compatibility with the Reality XP 530 or 430 GPS (RXP GPS not included) as well as allowing additional avionics to be installed
- Full lighting including Instrument, Strobe, Nav and Landing lights
- Tested by genuine Sierra pilots
- High quality realistic sounds
- Pilot's Handbook and Quick Start guide included
- Paintkit available
- Please note that there is no 2D panel with this aircraft
Version 1.40 of the Sierra adds compatibility with Prepar3D V2 or higher. In addition the Animation Manager has been updated to allow fuel and weight changes in game.
Demo available. Evaluate for yourself how this aircraft will perform on your system. Download the demo by clicking here.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP2 or Acceleration or Gold
Dual Core CPU
1024MB Graphics card
Win XP SP2, Vista or Windows 7