Have you ever thought what the expensive payware aircrafts offer to the final user apart from better graphics and FMCs?
Well, most times all that counts is the depth of the systems, and the "extras" that comes with the package. There exactly, Flight Simulator Manager - an application written by simmers for simmers - comes to cover the gap between the default aircrafts and the most complex payware ones. An application that talks to the Simulator via FSUIPC (or via WideFS for usage by a client PC) gets useful data, sent commands unavailable to the default aircrafts, simulate systems that doesnít even exist in your aircraft! Flight Simulator control was never such an easy task, and never there was such power in your hands for use, even with the most simple default aircraft.
Flight Simulator Manager - by Flight Simulator Platform Solutions - is, in other words, an application that expands every FS aircraftís capabilities to another level.†
Check below the most important Flight Simulator manager features:
Time and date management
- Set your Flight Simulator to GMT.
- Set your Flight Simulator to current date.†
Earth Position plus map
Aircraft airport position
- ICAO code, airport name and available runways plus the current runway or Parking that the aircraft is.
- All the runways informationís and gates-parkings-ramps informationís
- All the nearest airports with distance from your current position, runways, length of runways and available ILS frequencies.
Flight Simulator Informationís
Aircraft systems Informationís
Project magenta Informationís
Fuel and weight quick tools.
- Set your fuel to zero.
- Set your fuel to 100%.
- Load fuel quantity to aircraft instantly or in real time.
Flight mode display
Window zoom control
Windowís view control
Main panel management
- Set your aircraft payload to zero.
- Set your aircraft payload to previous situation.
- Set your aircraft payload names to original situation.
- Autopilot, airspeed, heading, altitude, vertical speed, Nav1, Nav2 and ADF.
- COM1, COM2, NAV1, NAV2, ADFís, sounds for VOR1, VOR2, ADF and Inner marker.
- Electrical informationís, lights, control switches, starter switches, generator switches, anti-ice switches, generatorís informationís, hydraulic informationís and pressurization system.
- Controls informationís, throttles, spoilers, brakes, gears, trims, mixtures, flaps and many more.
- Access to the weather informationís for winds, clouds, temperature, METAR and TAF.†
- Informationís ground, airborned and TCAS traffic.
- FSUIPC: Unregistered or Registered Version (Included at installer)
- Registered WideFS for network Installation (Included at installer)
- .NET Framework 3.5 or higher must be installed