The IRIS AudioworX 757-200 sound-pack for FSX is our fifth in a series of sound-pack releases for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Developed using the Captain Sim 757-200 for FSX as a focus test-bed, this product is compatible with various other freeware and commercial twin engine airliners for maximum compatibility and should work fine with default and add-on products alike.
This product features all new sounds recorded from the exterior and interior of the Boeing 757-200 and remastered, sampled and engineered for superb clarity both inside and outside of the cockpit!
All in all, we are very happy with the end result of this product and were confident that you will enjoy the new audio experience that this sound-pack brings to your favourite twin engine airliner!
A big thanks to Vance Dylan from Sonic Solutions for his technical assistance in this project.. :)
- New recordings of both interior and exterior engine audio.
- Full use of FSX soundcone features.
- New exit sounds.
- New EGPWS audio with installation instructions for the Captain Sim and
- Default FSX GPWS.
- New flap and gear sounds.
- New stall warning and overspeed audio.
- New reverse thrust audio.