Available in boxed DVD edition here.
This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX: AU Gold Subtropical East or FTX Australia must be installed prior to use.
Welcome to the next generation of Orbx international airports!
Featuring pristine 7/15/60cm per pixel imagery. Developed by Martin Henare of YMML fame, and joined by Russ White who has 20 years design and 3D modeling experience, they are creating something remarkable with YBBN.
Using complete new technology developed by the Orbx team, this airport will astonish you with its detail and realism - but will offer fantastic performance as well! The entire project is being modeled in 3DStudioMax, which allows plenty of innovation over Gmax methods. The airport features
world first 7cm aprons created synthetically but offering crisp markings, bump mapped reflective glass that reflect the airport scene, amazingly detailed ground vehicles and much, much more!
- Using 7cm, 15cm and 60cm per pixel imagery
- Buildings textured from 2,000 onsite photos
- Entire airport precinct is superbly modeled
- Full detailed domestic, international, cargo and GA terminals
- Full support for AI Traffic docking with gates
- Unique Nose-In-Guidance-System (NIGS)
- Includes over 65km sq of 60cm photoreal area
- Control Panel allows user scenery tuning
- Stunning real-time scene reflective glass
- Ground service equipment vehicles in amazing detail
- Includes dual Gateway Bridges and new freeway roadworks
- Includes elevated railway and stations
- Includes Fishermans Island docks precinct with ships and cranes
- TextureFlow optimised!
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.