Warnervale Airport is the first in Orbx's series of smaller Australian GA airfields with lots of character. Nestled in bushland on the Central Coast of New South Wales, this airfield provides a perfect hub for quick flights to Aeropelican, Cessnock or Coffs Harbour.
Developed by Andreas Hegi, this airport and its surrounds have been completely custom Gmax modeled in painstaking detail from photos provided by actual pilots who use the airfield regularly.
Included is the entire circuit area and all VFR nav waypoints contained in over 57km sq of photoreal terrain using 60cm, 30cm and 15cm aerial photography.
For the VFR simmer who loves to be immersed in their surroundings, this is as close to reality as it gets. It's another visual tour de force which will be a must-have in your collection!
What you get is a professionally crafted full DVD case, and a beautifully printed liner and DVD disc media. Plus you get the following great benefits:
- Ground imagery at 15/30/60cm/pixel
- Buildings textured from actual onsite photos
- Full of 'little details' that make it charming
- Compatible with Orbx FTX Aero tool
- Includes over 57km sq of photoreal area
- Includes Wyong township and racecourse
- Two power stations are modeled for VFR
- A short 10-minute flight to YPEC Aeropelican
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Tested by actual pilots using the airfield
- Superbly detailed model of the clubhouse
- Full custom 3D night lighting included
- No wrapper or encryption
- No online activation required
- A convenient backup copy
- A unique Orbx collector's item!
- Quick offline re-install of the product
- BONUS! HD FTX video collection included
Important Note: This airport is designed to work with Orbx FTX, not default FSX. Either the Orbx FTX Australia SP3 DVD or the FTX AU Blue region must be installed for this airport to take advantage of key scenery elements like night lighting, moving traffic, custom trees and correctly aligned roads. The FTX Australia SP3 DVD can be ordered by clicking here.