Few airplanes define "stick and rudder" more faithfully and distinctly than does the Cub. Aeroncas, Taylorcrafts, Stinsons, Luscombes, Cessnas and all the rest are but refinements and alternatives to what was created by the advent of the Cub. They are all the heirs of the Cub, and as such, owe homage and their very existence to their venerable predecessor.
Even if you have never actually seen a Cub in the flesh (and this is getting harder to do every year), if airplanes are your game, you have a good idea of what a Cub is all about. Virtually every pilot has flown or knows someone who has flown a Cub.
Perhaps the most important thing this little airplane will bring to you is honest, true-to-life stick-and-rudder flying, and after just flying it for a very short while you will start to feel like a better pilot, and you will be.
The A2A Piper J-3 Cub FEATURES:
Bundle and SAVE with the Accu-Sim Piper J-3 Expansion Pack
- As with every A2A aircraft, it is gorgeously constructed, inside and out, down to the last rivet.
- Flying qualities built by pilots with unprecedented stall and spin realism.
- Includes standard J-3 Cub, Tundra tires, Floats, and Skis (nine liveries).
- 118 page, full-sized Pilot's Manual written by Mitchell Glicksman
- Visual Real-Time Load Manager, with the ability to load fuel, oil, pilot, passenger, and cargo in game
- Single code base for both SP2 and Acceleration, so both SP2 and Acceleration will yield 100% full features.
- In cockpit pilot's map for handy in-flight navigation
- Fuel delivery system simulated
- All models include A2A specialized materials with authentic metal
- Sound engineered by A2A sound professionals.