Presenting 3 great airports in Quebec:
All 3 airports are situated within few Nm north of Quebec - Lesage Airport CYQB. Vol.2 Quebec is offering you today to discover some more airports/airfields in the amazing region of Quebec city. With an outstanding scenery all the way to Alma flying over many lakes that surrounds the area or why not visiting CYXK - Rimouski via the harbour with your favorite seaplane (DHC-2 Canadian Beaver recommended or course!),
a marina will welcome you and up to 4 A/C, spend some time in the airport where you will discover some old amazing A/C in the air-show area.
Not to mention Charlevoix Airport providing service to single, twin and jet A/C. All 3 airports will render your flight with a brand new scenery experience in this beautiful region of Quebec, Canada.
- Airfields newly and accurately redesigned.
- Aprons have been redesigned to meet the requirement from the real airfield.
- Multiple parking spots (multiple A/C departure from land or sea available in CYXK)
- Numerous static objects, airfield vehicules, maintenance object, etc.
- Lots of animations (people, animals, events...)
- Marina available for seaplane at Rimouski - CYXK
- helipads available (departure & arrival for Alma CYTF)
- Vehicle Fuel traffic animations.
- Cargo area in all 3 airports.
- Many hand placed autogen objects, vegetation and houses for the airfield.
- PDF Manual file
- Complete charts for all 3 airports
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration pack)
- Windows XP / Vista
- 2.4Ghz Processor
- 1GB RAM
- 3D graphics card with at least 256 MB
- FS global 2008
- FS Genesis
- UT Canada
- VFR Montreal