ProPit panel from VRinsight is a control and screen system for propeller type aircraft. All gauges are displayed synchronized with Microsoft's Flight Simulator, supporting MSFS original and add-on aircraft. Gauges are with full functional rotation knobs, push buttons and GPS giving users the most enthusiastic flight experience. It is completely interfaced with MSFS9 and MSFSX through add-on software "SerialFP2", the ProPit enables full simulation with simple connection to your PC through USB. Package including TFT LCD Monitor.
- SerialFP2 software supports all functions to ProPit panel
- If you want to use a USB hub, be sure that the USB hub must compliant with USB 2.0 standard. Otherwise it may cause a malfunction.
- Same functionality and externally with real Propel type aircraft cockpit.
- Gauges on the panel;
- SPEED indicator
- ALTITUDE indicator with position bar setting rotary knob
- ALTIMETER with BARO setting rotary knob
- TURN COORDINATOR
- HEADING indicator with heading bug and gyro rotary knob
- VERTICAL SPEED indicator
- VOR1 indicator with OBS rotary knob
- VOR2 indicator with OBS rotary knob
- ADF indicator with HDG rotary knob
- FUEL/OIL gauge
- GPS with push buttons and rotary knob (GPS500 model)
- Full metal cases
- One year warranty
- USB interface type to computer
- External power requirement (for 20.1" TFT LCD monitor: 1680 * 1050): 110V / 220V free voltage
Outlet for TFT LCD monitor is European standard.
- 48.5cm (L) * 33cm (H) : Height is adjustable.
- 9Kg (with TFT LCD monitor)
- Flight simulator 2004 / FSX by Microsoft
The connection between ProPit and your computer is made using a USB cable that plugs into one USB port on your computer. If you want to use a USB hub, be sure that the USB hub is compliant with USB 2.0 standard. Otherwise it may cause a malfunction.
When you connect ProPit to your computer at first, your computer will detect it and will describe the process step by step.
Power supplying of ProPit is done by USB port and that of TFT LCD monitor is done by 110V / 220V free power cable.
Before trying to operate, be sure that all 7-segments are lighting up.
Note: A power adapter may be required to convert Euro-style power plug to match the outlet type for your country. In most cases The FlightSim Store can supply these on request for a nominal fee.