BEECHCRAFT BARON 58 ASPEN EFD1000/500 NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT PANELS FOR FSX
This pack adds to your FSX two new panels and Virtual Cockpits for the Beechcraft Baron58 default aircraft (default aircraft is not modified):
This aircraft is often upgraded in real life to Electronic Flight Displays using ASPEN EFD 1000/500 equipment. FriendlyPanels has adapted very well this instrumentation to the aircraft mentioned above.
- ASPEN EFD 1000/500 AND GARMIN GNS430 NAVIGATION INSTRUMENTS.
- A REALISTIC SET OF GAUGES: BENDIX KLN 94 GPS, GARMIN GNS530 GPS , BENDIX KX 165A NAV - COM RADIO, BENDIX KR 87 ADF, BENDIX KT 76C TRANSPONDER, Altitude Selector/Vertical Speed Selector/Alerter S-TEC ST360, S-TEC Fifty Five X Autopilot, different realistic Audio panels, etc...
- TWO different GPS: Garmin GNS 530 and Bendix KLN94
- GOOD FRAME RATE.
- MOST GAUGES VISIBLE IN 2D PANELS.
- VIRTUAL COCKPIT TOTALLY ADAPTED TO NEW GAUGES.
- Flight Simulator X with Service Pack 1
- 2.0 GHz Processor
- Graphic card with 256 MB RAM
- 1 GB RAM
- Windows XP SP2 or later
- Screen resolution of 1024 x 768 or higher (1240 x 1024 recommended).