FS Approaches! - Vol 3 Expansion Pack comes for Flight Simulator X and Flight Simulator 2004.
You can use Expansion Pack alone or in conjunction with FS Approaches Vol. 3 Worldwide Airports.
So, if you already have Vol 3 Worldwide Airports installed on your Pc, just install Expansion Pack and you will add that new Approaches plates to existing missions / adventures. Expansion Pack will automatically install new files into the existing folder.
No matter if you don't have Fs Approaches Vol 3 Worldwide Airports, just install Expansion Pack and fly Approaches!
This is an excellent way to familiarize yourself with all the proper approach methods, including DME ARC approaches, and vector to finals.
- Expanion Pack includes 19 Missions / Adventures:
GPS Approach Tutorial. Learn how to use the GPS to execute an Approach. The User Guide includes detailed instruction about Basic Approach operation, Approaches with Procedure Turns, Missed Approach, Approach with a Hold, Vector to Final Approach, and more. Here what Bill Otten reviewed at Flightsim.com "... a manual with probably the best discussion of using the GPS in FS2004 (and FSX) that I've found... Almost like a bonus with the program..."
- CYUL - Montreal Dorval (Quebec, Canada)
- EDDH - Hamburg (Germany)
- EDDS - Stuttgart (Germany)
- EGGP - Liverpool (United Kingdom)
- EGLC - London City (United Kingdom)
- EKVG - Vagar (Faroe Islands)
- KBNA - Nashville (Tennessee, USA)
- KBWI - Baltimore Whashington (Maryland, USA)
- KCLE - Cleveland Hopkins (Ohio, USA)
- KFWA - Ft Waine (Indiana, USA)
- KIND - Indianapolis (Indiana USA)
- KSEA - Seattle Tacoma (Washington USA)
- LIMC - MIlan Malpensa (Italy)
- LPMA - Madeira (Portugal)
- LSZH - Zurich Kloten (Austria)
- LXGB - Gibraltar (Gibraltar)
- PANC - Anchorage (Alaska)
- TNCM - Princess Juliana (Neterlands Antilles)
- UUDD - Domodedovo (Russia)
Charts & Maps (Approach Plates, Arrivals, Airport Diagrams)
Interactive Flight Briefing. Charts and Airport Facility are available and accessible during the flight, as in real life.
The Fs Approach Manager that allows you to edit time, Season and Weather themes (real weather included) before running a Mission in FSX or an Adventure in FS2004. So, you can re-fly any Mission/Adventure at a different time or in a different season or with different weather conditions. Also you can use the Gps Gauge in order to fly any Approach Procedure. Mission gives you In-flight start situation, Ai/ATC interaction; Ai/Traffic available during the flight; Speed restriction; Flight rating; Cabin announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings; Check Lists; Speeds Calls, GPWS; Radar Altimeter.
Fleet. Expansion Pack also includes two new liveries:
- Boeing 737-800 United Airlines
- Boeing 747-400 KLM