Scenery addon for Microsoft Flight Simulator 9.
San Jose del Cabo, Baja California Sur, México.
ICAO: MMSD / IATA: SJD
We have developed the most realistic scenery available for SJD airport and the best payware scenery for a Mexican airport!. This piece of art is the result of tons of hard work time with extreme detailing, bringing the most accurate replication of the real complex.
Some main characteristics of this scenery are:
- Realistic buildings placement
- Extreme detail
- Advanced render techniques
- Texture & poly optimization
- High resolution textures
- Smooth taxiway lines every where
- Photoreal ground textures
- Main buildings 3D interiors
- The most amazing and realistic night textures
- Our design system gives high detail with low FPS impact
- Reworked Landclass
- Ultra realistic glass textures
- Breathtaking ground textures
- Custom vehicles, vegetation, signs, etc!
- Landmarks and hotel area modeled
- Reworked shore
- For FS9 (FSX version coming soon and will be free for registered users)
- The best scenery for a Mexican airport available!!!
We have designed this scenery keeping in mind that a normal PC could run this addon smoothly. It has been tested in computers with the minimum
requirements described below giving at least 15 fps, at the most complex areas, with Autogen slider at Normal, Normal Density, light 3D Clouds and Default aircraft. Approaches during this tests gave us at least 20 fps from few miles up to touchdown!!!
These are the system minimum requirements in order
to run SJD9 properly:
*These are the minimum but not the recommended
- Pentium 4 @ 2.0 ghz
- 1 gb ram
- 3D video card with 256 mb of memory
- Windows XP