This is an Orbx FTX airport, and as such a copy of Orbx FTX NA BLUE Pacific Northwest must be installed prior to use.
There are few places on Earth more breathtaking than the Olympic Peninsula, the finger of land that separates Washingtonís Puget Sound from the Pacific. Itís home to the towering Olympic mountain range, some of the planetís only temperate rain forests, and vast swaths of wilderness. Though a short flight from the heavily populated Seattle area, nature still reigns supreme here -- and what better way to see it than by air? The tiny Cushman Meadows Airport is a perfect gateway to the wild wonders of the region. Situated on the shores of Lake Cushman, KCMW offers not only a paved runway for wheels, but a safe harbor for float pilots as well. Come in for a landing, tie up at the docks, or park your ride under one of the rustic covered shelters. Down by the lakeside, thereís a lodge with A-frame cabins for the overnighters, and the airport sports a clubhouse diner with one of the best hundred-dollar burgers this side of the Rockies. Come pay us a visit -- it's not fancy, but we guarantee you'll feel right at home..
- Ground imagery at 25/60cm per pixel
- Beautifully modeled airport and docks
- FSX gmax poly runway, aprons and lights
- Spectacular setting in the Olympic Peninsula
- Includes a huge coverage of photoreal area
- Accurate watermasks for the shores & rivers
- New vegetation and grasslands
- TextureFlow optimised and excellent FPS
- Includes custom GA AI Traffic movements
- Autogen annotation by Tim Harris
- Includes PeopleFlow animations
- Another Bill Womack masterpiece!
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.