Bush flying goes East!
FTX Northern Rocky Mountains is a vast new area adjoining FTX Pacific Northwest and FTX Pacific Fjords. Almost double the size of PNW, the region includes parts of Montana, Washington, Idaho, British Columbia and Alberta with key cities including Missoula, Edmonton and Calgary. You will experience beautiful terrain and brand new textures based on actual aerial photos taken over the region. The diversity of the terrain is stunning and majestic to fly over, and of course spectacular locations such as Moraine Lake and Lake Louise are also depicted accurately. Just like Orbx FTX PNW and Pacific Fjords, we've given every single airport an upgrade with more accurate placement of buildings, hangars and objects. Additionally every single square mile of landclass is hand-made and all roads, rivers, lakes, power lines and vertical obstructions are included for accurate VFR flying. Finally, all textures are hand-annotated with brand new autogen.
- Over 340 airports have been upgraded!
- Continues coverage east from PNW & PFJ
- Superb new Matt Tomkins ground textures
- Hand-crafted landclass covers every mile
- Accurate roads, rivers, lakes, powerlines
- 10 & 20m Holgermesh for crisp definition
- Selected photoreal coverage areas
- Super accurate autogen annotation
- Features Moraine Lake and Lake Louise
- Spectacularly diverse terrain to explore
- The perfect addition to Pacific Northwest
Note: This product requires that the .Net 4.5 Framework is installed on your PC. This means that the minimum Operating System required is Windows Vista SP2.
Orbx recommends using Windows 7, 8.1 or 10.